Market Diary:
World Indices:

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trading Digest

I guess I have read the market wrongly !? But the good news is I did not miss the move this time. Although I have been pessimistic, I was not stubborn about my view and have made provision for mistake. I have accumulated some the past few days and added more today as the market move. It seems like the index is going to make yet another attempt to clear 2,400. If it is successful, we can look forward to 2,600 and most of the stocks should hit new high! Once 2,400 is attained, Parabolic buy phrase will be triggered.
Now that I have turned bullish as the market unfold, I have not totally dropped my cautious view yet unless STI is able to break 2,400 decisively. Failing which, we may still be looking at 2,280 ~ 2,180.

fe3jb4uqds

Labels: