Market Diary:
World Indices:

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Genting / Synear / STI / Olam

The chart below was done to share my view with 'Sunflower', I thought I might as well post it here. On the chart, the uptrend is still intact ( as accurate as this moment ) for as long as it does not break below .68. However, this is news driven and I don't know how much more selling from the Lim's family to remain so this is as accurate as the EOD data available as of now. I have actually picked up a small quantity yesterday based on Swing setup. Will see....



Synear
Buy signals from the two systems I use. These signals, however, are for longer time frame ( in between Swing & Position trade ). Therefore, it is good to time the entry using other tools such as candlestick ( don't rush in ). Same for Swiber, the buy signal in an earlier post wasn't for Swing Trade.



STI
I always like to stretch my imagination, such is the case here. Technically, the case is weak from the perspective of duration and number of touch. But never say never, real life situation may not be textbook perfect!



Olam

Labels: