Market Diary:
World Indices:

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swing Trades Review

Two weeks have gone passed since I posted a few counters for swing trade with a target time frame due today. Let's take a look at how they fair:

Wilmar ( Target : $3.20 )
March 4 ( L=$2.88, C=$2.99 )
March 18 ( H=$3.21, C=$3.17 )

Chartered ( No target was set )
March 1, I called for short ( C = $0.245 )
March 18 ( C = $0.095 )

Raffles Medical ( No target was set )
March 1, I stated "it is still okay" ( C = $0.73 )
March 18 ( C= $0.78 )

Raffles Education
I was 'eying' at it as the 'next up' but did not qualify it eventually.

Some of the counters such as Wilmar and Raffles Education have gone through roller coaster ride . During the past two weeks, there were days where my confident was shaken and wonder did I make the correct judgment. I am glad all of them turn up well. Why these counters are significant to me is because they were counters spotted after I switched to MetalStock and with the aid of various trading systems & set-ups. I am really glad they fair much better than any previous call I have made using the previous charting software.

One counter definitely deserves a few lines is Venture Corp. The Swing Trade setup mentioned in my post March 7 did eventually come true but two days late. In any case, that setup was meant to track the downside momentum and squeeze the trigger when it bounces up ( March 11, blue candle ).


Labels: